Have you ever been interested in knowing the future?
Strange things seem to be going on in the world, which is prompting news media and citizens alike to think about the coming “apocalypse” (which means “revelation”). Almost all world religions point to some type of climactic event of either enlightenment, ushering in a time of peace, or cataclysmic ending.
- Mayan Calendar Prophecy – Dec 21, 2012
- Islam’s Prophesied Imam Mahdi
- Dubious Prophecy of the Popes
- Prepare for Change – New Age
None of these compare to the detail and volume of prophecy found in the Bible, which clearly spells out what will happen at the Time of the End. Things are going to continue on as always, until suddenly they don’t.
One day soon, life on earth is going to change in the blink of an eye. “The Apocalypse” is coming. It won’t be like in the movies – it will be much, much worse. It is difficult to imagine just how bad it will be, but every single mountain and island will be moved. There will be no safe place to hide. Over half the earth’s population will die in a few short years (yes, billions of people…). This will be the most terrifying event that has ever occurred in Earth’s history.
The good news is that the Bible tells us exactly what is going to happen and why. Approximately 1900 years ago, God finished the Bible with a chapter called “The Revelation of Jesus Christ”. In it contains details of what will happen in the future:
asteroid / meteorite collisions
infectious disease outbreaks
It also appears that God’s adversary (satan, the devil, the dragon) will attempt to deceive mankind with some excuse of what is happening to the world. God will allow him to do so with “signs and wonders” – miraculous and supernatural events. When disaster hits the earth, look for someone to rise to power and even claim to be “god” in about 3.5 years. He is not “god” – he will be the enemy of the one True God who made you and wants you in His family.
Satan does not want you to join God’s family, and will do anything and everything in his power to deceive you. God has given us free will, and we must choose which side we are on. If we don’t actively choose God’s side, satan claims us as his own. Satan’s supernatural followers spy on you, and they know your weaknesses. They will stop at NOTHING to lead you away from God. Not because they love you, but because they hate God.
Many speculate that “aliens” will appear to bring humanity to a new “evolutionary plane”. They may claim to have “seeded humanity” in the past. These “aliens”, if they are part of satan’s deceptive plan, are interdimensional, fallen angelic beings. “Aliens” are not from other planets. They have indeed interacted with humanity in the past, before the Flood of Noah. It was through their tampering with human knowledge and DNA that the Flood of Noah was necessary, so that God could preserve a bloodline to Jesus so that He could become the Savior of the world.
The person/being that satan rises to power will possibly appear to be a “savior” for Israel and possibly all humanity. He may claim to be the “Jewish Messiah”, or even the messiah for other religions as well. Don’t be deceived – he’s not Jesus and he’s not from God. The Bible has foretold this for thousands of years. This “antichrist” will claim to be “god” in about 3-4 years from now. In the Bible he is called the “Beast”, but he will portray himself to be “good”. Bible prophecy centers in Israel, as that is God’s chosen patch of land on earth. Satan is focused on that patch of land solely because God has claimed it. It will appear that Satan, through the “antichrist” will be “winning the battle” for about 7 years.
Meanwhile, God’s judgment on earth will start to be poured out over a period of approximately 7 years (listed in order). God’s judgment is because people will be actively rejecting His Truth and choosing to side with Satan and his lies:
- The “antichrist” will be allowed to rise up to political and religious power, and will gradually establish a worldwide rule
- Wars will be allowed to occur, likely centered in the middle east / around Israel
- Famine, economic controls, and deaths will ensue, likely as a result of wars and the natural disasters (earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, infectious disease)
- There may be asteroid and meteorite collisions on or near earth
- 1/3 of trees will be burned up, all green grass will be killed
- 1/3 of the sea will “become like blood”
- 1/3 of fresh water will be made bitter
- 1/3 of the light from the sun, moon, and stars will be dimmed
- supernatural creatures (fallen angelic beings) will torture humanity for 5 months with stings; death will be suspended
- after that, a 200,000,000 strong fallen supernatural angelic army will kill 1/3 of humanity
- lightnings, thunderings, earthquakes, great hail
- in order to be able to buy or sell, some type of mark will be required to display allegiance to the “antichrist”. This might involve DNA manipulation.
- painful sores appear on humanity who take a mark of loyalty to buy and sell in the new world system
- all the seas turn to blood
- all fresh water turns to blood
- sun becomes scorching hot for a time
- the world will be plunged into darkness
- the world will be gathered for battle
- huge worldwide earthquake will flatten the mountains and make the islands disappear
- 100 pound hailstones will fall
At the completion of these judgments, God will destroy all those who have freely chosen to oppose Him. It won’t be a battle. Jesus will just speak a word and those who oppose Him will be killed. The “antichrist” and his “false prophet” will be tossed in the “lake of fire” – a place of eternal torment. Satan and his fallen angels will be easily bound and chained in hell (the “abyss” or “pit”).
The eternal destiny of those in God’s family is a place of comfort and indescribable joy. This is where God wants you, because He truly loves you. The eternal destiny of those who reject God is a place of loneliness and indescribable suffering. Satan wants to drag as many humans down with him as possible… including YOU.
You are a spiritual orphan. While you are yet alive, you have a choice – whose family will you join?
God created the earth, and all humanity. YOU are not here by chance or accident. God has a plan and a purpose for YOUR LIFE. He wants you to be part of His Story. There is only one way to join God’s family, and that is through Jesus Christ. But God gives us free will to choose. That’s why there is evil, sickness, death, suffering because most people choose AGAINST God. God seems silent, but He is going to intervene soon to clean up the mess we’ve made on earth. But before He does so, God is issuing His final boarding call. As in the days of the great flood of Noah, God is extending an offer of escape to humanity. The fact that you are reading this proves that God is offering this escape to YOU, now. Will you take it?
Come join us in studying what the Bible says about the future!
FB Study Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/440753556076233/