I realize this is going to sound absolutely and completely crazy. I assure you that I am a fairly regular, quiet, average person. I live in a decent house, have a good job, and pay my taxes. However, I recently became aware that God is issuing forth signs that a time of trouble upon the earth is about to begin. That’s fine for me to know, but what about everyone else? If I am wrong, then all that happens is I look foolish. If I am right, then your life may be at stake. So how can I keep silent?
What I am about to tell you, I believe is true. God is issuing YOU one final offer. It is no coincidence that you are on this page. He is offering you this choice because He loves YOU. He wants you in His family. But He loves you enough to let you CHOOSE. He will hold you accountable for your choice.
The one true God personally loves YOU more than you could ever imagine!
The feeling is electric – the anticipation of war, economic collapse, natural disasters, global uncertainty. It is being felt in all religions and in all communities. Humanity is rapidly approaching a point of no return.
I am here to tell you that the feelings of humanity are correct. “The Apocalypse” is almost upon us. God is about to act swiftly and decisively. Life as we know it is going to suddenly and permanently change. Every single human being on the planet will be affected. It will be a time of chaos, destruction, and confusion. Fortunately, God has not left us in the dark about what is to come. While most religions delineate vague notions of an “end times scenario”, the Bible is very detailed and specific about what is going to come upon the earth.
All of a sudden, people who died believing in Jesus Christ will be raised and joined by those who are alive and trusting in Jesus Christ as their Savior. Collectively they will be snatched up to heaven – “in the blink of an eye”. Earthquakes and devastation will unfold upon the earth in their wake. Upon people I love. Upon coworkers, friends, and family members. Perhaps upon YOU.
It’s been difficult for me to wrap my head around the reality that we could really, truly, be in the time of which the Bible foretold thousands of years ago. But it appears to be so.
Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign
It is in God’s character to issue warnings before acting in judgment. He gives signs heralding His interventions on the earth. Will His judgments involve war? earthquakes? volcanic eruptions? It may involve all these and more.
Indeed, the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing His counsel to His servants the prophets. (Amos 3:7)
Let’s look at the signs in Israel and the nations, described by God as heralding His upcoming time of wrath upon the whole earth:
- The Fig Tree sign – Jesus tells His disciples that when they “see the fig tree leaf out”, they would know that the time of His coming was near. Many prophecy scholars agree that this sign refers to Israel’s rebirth as a nation in May 1948.
- Israel Reborn – Regardless of whether or not the fig tree refers to Israel, Israel’s rebirth as a nation after 2000 years of not being one is a flashing neon light! The Kingdom of Heaven is Near!!!
- Jerusalem Recaptured – Jerusalem features heavily in end times prophecy. The 6 day war of 1967 was very significant prophetically! It’s possible that war fulfilled Psalm 83; alternately, the complete fulfillment of Psalm 83 may be yet future.
- Jewish Aliyah – Along with the re-establishment of Israel as a physical/political nation, God’s chosen people are foretold to return to the Promised Land. This has been slowly but surely occurring over the last 120 years or so, with approximately 45% of the world’s Jewry living in Israel at this time (2016).
- The Third Temple – We know from the book of Daniel, the gospels, and Revelation that there will be a functioning Jewish Temple during the “70th Week of Daniel“. While the Temple has not yet been built, the plans are complete, Levite priests are trained, and Temple equipment/furniture is made.
- Apostasy in the Church – It seems that as we approach Christ’s second coming, churches will fall away from preaching sound doctrine. Instead, they will focus on a social gospel that “tickles men’s ears” (tells them what they want to hear to feel good).
- Immorality in Society – Society will move further and further away from God and His laws/morals. We see this most clearly in the last several decades through Abortion (1.5 billion since 1980), Homosexuality (general worldwide acceptance in non-Muslim nations), and Human Euthanasia (legal in some nations, including Canada).
- As in the Days of Lot – Society will be marked by violence, homosexuality, and sexual immorality.
- As in the Days of Noah – Society will be marked by violence, DNA manipulation, and sexual immorality.
- Knowledge Will Increase – In the latter days, people will travel “to and fro” and knowledge will increase. We are approaching a “technological tower of Babel” situation!
- The Gospel Will be Preached to All Nations – While there are still unreached people groups within nations, the gospel has been successfully taken to all nations around the globe. The gospel will continue to be preached during the coming times of tribulation.
- Labor pains – are often used to describe the beginning of the “end times”. We know that all of creation is “groaning” as it awaits for Jesus to return – this can be seen in the recent onslaught of mass animal deaths around the globe.
- The World Will Cry “Peace and Safety” – The world will be calling for “Peace” and “Safety” right before sudden destruction.
There are a number of prophetic wars that will occur during the time of the end. As the players maneuver into position, we can see that the time is near.
- Overview of Coming Prophetic Wars– What wars has the Bible foretold to occur?
- Nation Rising Against Nation, Kingdom Rising Against Kingdom – WW3– Will there be a World War 3?
- The Destruction of Damascus – Isaiah 17 – Damascus is foretold to become a “heap of ruins” and “no longer be a city”. This is significant, because Damascus is considered to be one of the longest continually inhabited cities in the world.
- Arab-Israeli Promised Land War of Psalm 83 – The countries adjacent to Israel are foretold to focus in and attack together in a coordinated effort. These countries appear to include Jordan / Palestine, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq. God will ensure Israel is not destroyed.
- The Gog and Magog War of Ezekiel 38 & 39 – This war is fascinating in that God Himself will set it up in such a way as to guarantee Israel’s destruction, just so He can supernaturally intervene to prevent her from being destroyed. It seems to involve Russia, Turkey, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Georgia, as well as “many others”.
- Connecting Isaiah 17, Psalm 83, Ezekiel 38&39 – Could these 3 wars occur one right after another?
God uses signs in the heavens as announcements:
And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years… (Genesis 1:14 ESV)
- Star of Bethlehem – God announced the arrival of His Son to the world the first time through a great star sign. This, of course, was the birth of Jesus.
- A Great Sign in the Sun, Moon, and Stars – It appears God may be announcing the imminent rapture of the church and the nearness of His Second Coming through a great sign in the sun, moon, and stars described in Revelation 12:1-2. This great sign appeared in the sky on September 23, 2017. Interestingly, satan seems to think September 23 was an important date as well.
- A Solar Eclipse and the Season of Repentance – There are many who believe the total solar eclipse over the USA on August 21, 2017 was a final warning to Gentile nations.
- Planet X/Nibiru – If there is a mysterious Planet X, God has created it and appointed it for a specific purpose.
God issues mathematical calculations of His arrival:
- God’s 7000 Year Calendar – While God is outside of time, He has allotted humanity 7000 years of existence. We are on the brink of 6000 years – the last 1000 years will be Jesus’ Millennial Kingdom!
- Triumphal Entry – Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem was foretold in the 70 Weeks of Daniel prophecy. This is why Jesus mourns over Jerusalem when He enters it – they should have known on that very day that He was their Messiah.
- Ezekiel’s 430 Days of Laying – It appears that the rebirth of Israel, to the very year, was foretold 2500 years ago through the prophet Ezekiel.
- The Generation sign – Jesus tells His disciples that “this generation will certainly not pass away before all these things are accomplished”. The phrase “all these things” encompasses the signs He just mentioned, including the fig tree sign, the events during the “tribulation”, and His second coming. Many prophecy scholars agree that this sign refers to the generation being born during the time of Israel’s rebirth, and that this specific generation will not die before Jesus’ second coming. The length of a generation is defined in Psalm 90 as 70-80 years.
- Great Pyramid of Egypt – It appears that certain dates may point to the possible advent of Jesus – both His first and second comings – in the mathematics of the Great Pyramid. The angles in the corridors of the pyramid point to certain stars/constellations only on specific dates and years.
I know, the spiritual and supernatural realities of this world sound bizarre. To a scientific generation that relies heavily on what we can see and hear, it is difficult to listen to our hearts. But the Bible foretells that all these things will happen exactly when life is seemingly continuing on “as usual”. Watch the news headlines for yourself, and you will see these events lining up to unfold exactly as described thousands of years ago!
It’s Time to Decide
Now, your choice. The path before you, and every single individual on this planet, is about to split into two.
These are the two paths which lay before you:
- On the right lays comfort, security, and rest. True believers in Jesus Christ will be snatched away suddenly. They will be safely tucked away in heaven. This is known as the “Day of Christ”.
- On the left lays chaos, destruction, and tribulation. Those left behind will face the deception of satan and the wrath of God. It will involve earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, meteors, infectious disease, famine, and war. Water will be contaminated. Food will be scarce. Over 1/2 of humanity will die over the course of approximately 3.5-7 years (that’s literally billions of people!). This is known as the “Day of the Lord”.
It is entirely up to you which path you take. The path on the right is currently open. One day soon, access to that path on the right will snap shut, and you will careen wildly onto the path on the left if you have not made your choice.
It is still yet day, barely. Night is coming on the earth. As long as the invisible body of Christ is in the world, it is the light of the world. The true Church is soon to be removed, and the world will fumble in darkness.
Before I wrote this, I specifically prayed for YOU – every single person who will see this page. So trust and know that God is SPECIFICALLY targeting YOU with this message.
PLEASE, God is calling you to escape. He LOVES you. He WANTS you in His family.
Listen, folks. It’s all about Jesus.
When it comes right down to it, it’s about the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. It’s about the precious Name that is above every Name – Jesus Christ. Jesus – the Name at which every knee will bow, every tongue will confess that He is Lord.
Have you been washed in His blood? There is no other way. No other path. No other gate. There’s only one door to heaven.
The way is steep, the gate is narrow, and few find it. Jesus is the Door. He’s the bread of life, the living water, the way, the truth, the Word. He’s the Good Shepherd. He’s calling each and every one of you. Come into His flock.